A Rust Check Treatment Includes:
All Exterior Metal Trim
- Door Posts
- Front Cowling
- Engine Compartment and Surrounding Seams
- Hood Frame and Inner Panels
- Front Fenders and Braces
- Hood Perimeter Seam
- Headlight Area and Electrical Components
Electrical Connections and Components
- Trunk/Hatch Lid and Perimeter Seams
- Trailer Hitch and Wiring
- Bumper Supports and Brackets
- Tail Light Area and Electrical Components
- Rear Quarter Panels and Trunk Area
- Rear Wheel Wells and Seams
- Rocker Panels and Reinforcements
- Door Panels
- Complete Frame and Undercarriage
- All Shock and Strut Towers
- Wheel Well and Liners
Rust Check utilizes a unique two-step application process designed specifically to provide highly effective corrosion protection by utilizing products appropriate to different parts of your vehicle. The protection your vehicle requires varies as a result of its design. One product cannot be effective in all areas. Accordingly, the Rust Check Two Product Process uses:
Unlike conventional oil, tar and wax-based products, which do little more than just cover up the metal in your vehicle, Rust Check creeps into all hidden rust prone areas including doors, fenders, pillars, frame members, engine compartments and cavernous undercarriage areas where the Rusties love to hide out.
- Rust Check is time tested and proven for over 40 years.
- Rust Check is not only for new vehicles. Even older vehicles and those treated with other inadequate rust coatings can benefit from the deep penetrating action of Rust Check.
- Rust Check will not repair damage already done to older vehicles but it will inhibit the progression of rust in problem areas.
- Rust Check has been accredited by Millions of satisfied customers this is the most compelling evidence that Rust Check really works.
- Rust Check preserves wiring connections, electronic components and creates a less hostile environment for mechanics, which will save you money and protect your investment